About this template
Empower your sales team with our practical Sales Battlecards Template, designed to provide valuable competitor intelligence. This interactive template helps your team stay informed about rival offerings, enabling them to address prospect concerns and showcase your unique advantages.
With our user-friendly Battlecards Template, equip your sales reps with crucial insights that can help win more deals and give your business a competitive edge. Make a difference in your sales outcomes by providing essential knowledge and confidence to your sales force.
- About us
- Why we win
About the author
Tania Clarke|Head of Product Marketing
Tania heads up product marketing at Qwilr – looking after positioning, sales enablement, competitor intelligence and more. Tania brings experience from former roles at high growth startups like Atlassian and Safety Culture.
Sales battlecards provide precise and ready-to-use references for sales teams to overcome objections and competitive challenges. With targeted selling points, objection handling strategies, and competitor insights, battlecards ensure focused messaging and boost confidence.
Sales battlecards should be used in various situations to empower your sales team and enhance their effectiveness:
- Competing Against Rivals: They provide insights into competitors' strengths and weaknesses, enabling your team to adapt their sales approach and highlight the unique value of your product or service.
- Sales Meetings and Calls: They help anticipate objections and challenging questions, allowing your team to prepare effective responses in advance. This is especially beneficial for complex products or services that require a deep understanding of customer needs.
- Winning Back Lost Customers: They provide valuable information about why the customer left and what they seek in a new vendor. Armed with this knowledge, your team can tailor their approach to meet the customer's needs and regain their business.
- Onboarding New Sales Reps: These battlecards equip them with detailed information about competitors and common objections, enabling them to feel more confident and prepared during customer interactions.
Qwilr's sales battlecard template provides several benefits, including:
- Customization: The template can be easily customized to fit your specific sales situation, including adding your own logo, colors, and content.
- Accessibility: The template is available for free, so your team can access it from anywhere and at any time.
- Efficiency: The template is designed to be easy to use, so your team can quickly create battlecards and focus on selling.
- Consistency: With a standardized template, your team can ensure that all battlecards have the same look and feel, making it easier for prospects to recognize your brand and understand your value proposition.
- Flexibility: The template can be used for a variety of sales situations, from pitching to new prospects to preparing for a competitive battle. It can also be adapted for different industries and products.
- Collaboration: Qwilr's sales battlecard template allows for easy collaboration among team members. Multiple people can work on a single battlecard, and changes are automatically saved and updated in real-time.
- Analytics: The template includes built-in analytics, so you can track how prospects are engaging with your battlecards. This information can help you refine your sales strategy and improve your messaging.
Qwilr's sales battlecard template is a powerful tool for any sales team looking to streamline their process and improve their results. Try it out today.
- Click the 'Use Template' button above to access the template.
- Customize the template to match your needs by adding your own content and adjusting the design. Use the template as a starting point and make it unique to your company. Incorporate text, images, and branding elements to align with your brand identity.
- Save and export your battlecard as a PDF or share it directly with your team through Qwilr. Once you're satisfied with the battlecard, you can save it as a PDF and distribute it via email or print. Alternatively, you can share it directly with your team through Qwilr, facilitating collaboration and feedback.
- Explore Qwilr's additional features and capabilities for creating a wide range of sales and marketing documents. Qwilr offers various document types, including proposals, brochures, and case studies. Take advantage of Qwilr's user-friendly interface to create professional documents efficiently.
Don't hesitate to use Qwilr's features to collaborate with your team, gather feedback, and optimize your sales process.
Take advantage of Qwilr's Sales Battlecard Template and discover how it can help you accelerate deal closures and streamline your sales efforts.
A tool packed with features
Establish your brand settings once and automatically apply to every piece of collateral.
Collect payments instantly from customers with Stripe or direct to your own payment system.
Security & GDPR
Add security features like password protection and link expiry to protect sensitive content.
Add Calendly links, videos, surveys, Looms, GIFs and more to every page.
Get deals signed on the spot with built-in e-signing ability.
Create a library of reusable content for sales reps.
Showcase your value with an interactive ROI calculator embedded in your Qwilr pages.
Set up permissions so your team accesses only what they need.
Empower buyers with interactive pricing plans and quotes.
Templates for every use case
Explore templates for sales, marketing, customer success, sales enablement and more.Explore sales process templates
Frequently asked questions
Battlecards are internal documents creating by marketing teams for sales reps to educate them on competitors products, services, GTM strategy, features, pricing and positioning. It’s typically a one page document sales reps can quickly reference during sales conversations to differentiate themselves in the buying process.
Competitor battlecards are the most common form of a sales battlecard. They’re designed to be a quick reference point for sales reps to learn facts, tactics, and information about competitors so they can win against them.
A sales enablement manager enables the sales team by building educational material, sales content and training. Often the role also manages a sales enablement tool.
Sales battlecards should include a company overview, feature comparison, GTM strategy, pricing, competitor positioning, when to engage and not engage. And, they should also include a quick differentiation statement to help sales reps differentiate themselves in the evaluation process.
Sales battlecards are usually created by a sales enablement team, marketers, or product marketers as internal documents that enable sales reps to close more competitive deals.
Sales enablement is a set of content, tools, and process to help sales teams sell better.